316航班生還者大屠殺 is an event in which all the remaining Ajira Flight 316 survivors left behind on Hydra Island were killed in an as-of-yet unknown manner. The last time the passengers were supposedly alive, was upon Frank Lapidus' return to Hydra Island, when the passenger Jed informed him that Ilana and her team had taken over control. (5x12)
The death of the Ajira passengers
Not much is known as-of-yet what actually killed the passengers, except
- every single one of them was killed
- a couple of days earlier, as indicated by the bodies' advanced stage of decomposition
- someone dragged the bodies to a central ditch in the shades.
Among the suspects responsible for the massacre are as of now:
- The Man in Black in his black smoke form, as he just recently wiped out the Temple Others (6x06) and has previously stated that he wanted the Ajira survivors dealt with. (5x16)
- Charles Widmore and his armed submarine expedition, although Widmore denied such allegations by Sawyer. (6x08)
- The passengers themselves, having possibly gone crazy because of the Sickness
The bodies of the deceased were uncovered by Sawyer on Hydra Island some time after the massacre. While investigating, he met Zoe, who claimed that she was the only survivor of the massacre, something that turned out to be a lie, as Sawyer blew her cover and she revealed that she was actually on Widmore's team.
- There are no visible marks (i.e. gunshots, stab wounds) on the victims, except for one woman missing a part of her head.
- Beth Shady, Jorge Garcia's real life girlfriend can be seen amongst the bodies.
- 如對以下的未解決謎題有任何推論，請到 去討論
- Who killed them?