|圖片頁面 • 模板頁面|
On the Island编辑
On the day of the crash, Amelia arrived early to Juliet's for the book club meeting. Seeing Ethan working outside on her way in, she jokingly chastised him for taking so long to fix Juliet's plumbing. Inside, Amelia noticed that Juliet was upset about something, and pressed her to know what it was about. Juliet then requested that Amelia not tell anyone what she was about to show her. As Juliet was about to reveal Ben's X-rays, they were interrupted by the doorbell; presumably other book club members had arrived. (mx12)
- It was originally thought by some fans that Amelia was the mother of Juliet. This is actually highly unlikely as we now know that Juliet was recruited to the Island, and not born there.
- Amelia is of German origin, and its meaning is "work of the lord".
- She shares a first name with famed aviatrix Amelia Earhart, whose plane vanished over the Pacific Ocean in July 1937.
- A broadcast reporting Earhart's disappearance was referenced in the Lost alternate reality game Find 815. (Find 815 clues/January 9)
- The connection to Amelia Earhart is strongly suggested by the name of the airport that is shown to be used by Mittelos Bioscience in "", Herarat Aviation: "Herarat" is an anagram of "Earhart".