|領袖|| 安娜堡 － Gerald DeGroot|
安娜堡 － Karen DeGroot
小島 － Horace Goodspeed
|圖片頁面 • 討論頁面 • 推論頁面|
DHARMA計劃，全名為自發物質應用探索和研究部門，是一個在70年代初期至80年代末期之間所進行科學研究的組織。DHARMA計劃由密歇根大學的候選博士Gerald DeGroot和Karen DeGroot創辦，並由Hanso基金會提供一切的資金。組織的總部位於美國密歇根州的安娜堡，而主要進行研究的地點則在小島上。DHARMA計劃所進行的研究工作十分廣泛，當中包括生物學、化學、電磁學、氣象學、心理學、超心理學、動物學、動物行為學、真菌學、寶石學、社會工程學等，至於組織的目標則是為了要了解小島的特性，促進人類進步並使世界更加和平。DHARMA計劃在小島上興建了大量設備完善的設施，還有許多用來進行不同研究活動的研究站，組織亦聘請了大量科學家和員工到小島去工作，當中包括領袖Horace Goodspeed。DHARMA計劃以中國八卦符號作為其標誌，並印刷到不同的食品、物品，甚至運輸工具上，另外組織亦利用不同的八卦符號去區別各個研究站和部份地點。在小島上，DHARMA計劃的成員多次與當地的敵人發生衝突，雖然雙方早已達成停戰協議，但這仍然阻止不了衝突的發生。最終在1987年末發生了肅清事件，差不多所有在小島上的DHARMA成員都被敵人殺害，計劃因此而終告失敗，Hanso基金會亦開始暫停向組織提供資金，而創辦人DeGroot夫婦亦下落不明。
An as of yet unidentified man was able to find the location of the Island in the 1960s (well before 1974, when the DI was well-established), by way of the Lamp Post station in Los Angeles -- as explained by Eloise Hawking. Located underneath a church, the Lamp Post harnessed the unique pocket of energy in that area and used it to find other similar pockets around the globe. Though this man was only interested in one specific area: the Island. Since the Island was always moving, the Lamp Post was integral in finding the Island's location. Within a few years' time, the location was uncovered, and a tiny community was formed on the Island, called the DHARMA Initiative. Quite possibly the United States Navy, under the "Philadelphia project" located the island for nuclear testing, over the course of five years Richard Alpert was able to recruit a militia to minimize the islands exposure to the world.
Settling on the Island
The Barracks became the center of operation for the DHARMA Initiative on the Island. Significant quantities of construction materials, electronic equipment and various vehicles and machinery were brought to the Island during the phase of settlement for the construction of the various DHARMA stations. Off the Island, the DHARMA Initiative's activities were coordinated from Ann Arbor in Michigan. Template:Crossref
Not long after settling on the Island, the DHARMA Initiative fought an armed conflict with a group they called the Hostiles prior to 1973. The reasons for the conflict are not known, though Horace Goodspeed stated that the Hostiles were natives to the Island, implying that a conflict could have arisen from DHARMA moving into their territory or intruding on the Island. On August 15, 1973, DHARMA and the Hostiles agreed to a Truce, and an uneasy peace existed for nearly two decades.
DHARMA appears not only to have violated the Truce but to have taken steps as the conflict escalated, including devoting one of their stations (The Arrow) to developing new strategies against the Hostiles, installation of security cameras and other monitoring systems, weapon stockpiles (unusual for a utopian community) and even having a professional interogator on their staff. The conflict between the two does not appear to have been helped by the appearance of the time shifting survivors in 1974-1977.
Regardless of the cause, the conflict ended in December 1992 with an event known as the Purge. The Hostiles launched a toxic gas attack on the Barracks (and possibly other locations) that killed nearly all DHARMA personnel on the Island. Staff at The Swan survived, as they were sealed inside their station, and other DHARMA members, including Benjamin Linus and Ethan Rom survived by joining the Hostiles. The bodies of those killed in the attack were piled into an open mass grave in the jungle. The Hostiles continue to survive today as the group Danielle Rousseau, the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 and the survivors of the freighter Kahana call "the Others".
In the March 20, 2007 Official Lost Podcast, Carlton Cuse said he did not believe that The Others knew about the Swan station, but acknowledged that they might have observed the Swan through the monitors at the Pearl. The last known working member of the Initiative on the Island was Kelvin Inman, who died September 22, 2004.
Hugh McIntyre of the Hanso Foundation said in an interview as part of The Lost Experience that the DHARMA Initiative's funding was cut in 1987. Thomas Mittelwerk also claimed in the Sri Lanka video, "we all know what happened—the DHARMA Initiative failed." In the Official Lost Podcasts, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse also make frequent references to DHARMA's fall as a "collapse", explaining that the polar bears escaped from their cages during the collapse, for example.
However, the truth of when the Intiative collapsed or if indeed it did at all is uncertain due to the events of the Purge, which reportedly occurred five years after the date quoted by Hugh McIntyre. Furthermore, in the Sri Lanka Video, it is shown that even in 2006 similar work on the Valenzetti Equation is being conducted, suggesting the project's major aims are still being investigated in some new incarnation by Thomas Mittelwerk. It has also been shown that the Swan station received supplies with DHARMA Initiative-branded food and necessities up to at least December 2004, and that Kelvin Inman joined the DHARMA Initiative after the Gulf War in 1991, both indicating that the Initiative did not end its operations in 1987 as McIntyre stated.
In the Dharma Initiative Recruiting Project of 2008, unknown benefactors attempted to restart the Initiative but failed due to constrains by the Template:Link. The "Project" consisted of a series of tests that dealt with different areas of expertise. The tests measured various skills of recruits, and official Volunteer Assessment Dossiers were sent out to recruits on November 18th. The "Project" was unable to continue spending due to the financial crisis, and sold the Dharma Initiative to the T.V. show Lost. Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse started a new website called Dharmaspecialaccess.com that gave recruits exclusive information on upcoming Lost info.
According to various orientation films, the Initiative was founded in 1970 by Gerald and Karen DeGroot, two doctoral candidates at the University of Michigan. It was financially backed by Danish industrialist and munitions magnate Alvar Hanso and his Hanso Foundation. The alleged purpose of the Initiative, according to the Swan Orientation film, was to create "a large-scale communal research compound where scientists and free-thinkers from around the globe could pursue research in meteorology, psychology, parapsychology, zoology, electromagnetism, and Utopian social-[static]."
The Barracks video also said that the mission of the Initiative on the Island was to study its unique properties for the betterment of mankind and advancement of world peace.
The Sri Lanka Video of The Lost Experience appears to build on the last statement, explaining that the DHARMA Initiative was part of a project begun in response to the Valenzetti Equation commissioned by the UN in 1967, a mathematical formula that reportedly predicts the amount of time until the extinction of mankind. The purpose of the DHARMA Initiative on the Island was to use scientific research to manipulate the environment in order to change any one of the core factors of the Valenzetti Equation which, in turn, would change the Equation's result and thus change mankind's destiny. They were also interested in researching the unique properties on the Island found nowhere else in the world, again for the betterment of humanity.
《迷失》官方网络电台透露DHARMA这个名字是几个词的首字母。稍后就在虚拟现实游戏-The Lost Experience中出现，经过Rachel Blake（那时的知名黑客Persephone）的线索，玩家在Hanso基金会的网站 玩记忆游戏，渐渐的当玩家玩到第42关（数字中最大的一个）时这些首字母的全称就出现了：Department of Heuristics And Research on Material Applications（自发的物质应用探索和研究部门），稍后这简称就在斯里兰卡的录像中和中被确认了。
在防爆门地图上，The Flame的編號被标为4号，但在地图上它的位置却不正确（防爆门地图上的注：所谓的4号位置-The Flame）The Staff被标为6号（防爆门地图上的注：…但可能是 6 号）但这却和外泄的The Orchid指導片中DR.'Edgar Hallowax' （也叫Dr.Marvin Candle）明确的提到The Orchid是DHARMA Initiative的第六站相冲突。
DHARMA Initiative stations
The DHARMA Initiative conducted research and other activities on the Island in a number of stations. They all have (or have had) power (from an unknown source) and a water supply as well as various kinds of equipment (e.g. machinery, living quarters, computers, medical equipment, etc). Each facility also has its own octagon-shaped logo, utilizing a different symbol to designate which station items or personnel correspond to.
It is known from the orientation films that there were at least six stations at the time they were filmed in 1980, with the Swan station shown as "3 of 6", for instance. However, a total of nine different stations have already been visited on the show, suggesting that either additional stations and films were made after 1980, and/or that an unknown number of stations did not include "Orientation" films (possibly ones kept secret from general DHARMA staff). Other stations to be identified with numbers include the Pearl as number 5, the Arrow as number 2 and the Orchid as number 6. The Flame was also referred to as number 4 on the blast door map, though this may not be accurate.
|天鵝站||3號||Electromagnetic Research and Containment.||因內爆而炸毀|
|火焰站||4號||Communication Technology Facility.||已被炸毀|
|珍珠站||5號||Psychological Research and Observation Facility.||沒有人使用|
|權杖站||不明||Medical Research Facility.||沒有人使用|
- A radio tower was built by the DHARMA Initiative ostensibly to relay the results of their experiments to their backers and external supporters off the Island. Multiple reports describe the tower as continuously broadcasting the Numbers.
- Where the DHARMA Initiative gets their power has always been a background question of the survivors since the discovery of The Swan. Sayid theorized at the time that the Swan had its own geothermal generator, although prevalance of electricity at DHARMA facilities across the Island (especially the large amounts of power needed by the radio tower for continuous transmission) suggests another source. The Others maintained a deception among their own people that The Tempest was a power station, but this proved to be untrue. In "" it was revealed that The Hydra contained a large and powerful generator, although in 2007 a member of Widmore's team indicated it hadn't been used in some twenty years indicating it is not the Island's source.
The blast door map at the Swan contained a number of cryptic references to other DHARMA stations or facilities.
- The blast door map references a station marked "C3" with a notation indicating it contains light industrial equipment and is a possible manufacturing facility. This is likely a reference to The Tempest.
- The map gives two references that an as-yet unseen weather or meteorological station may exist. The notes seem to suggest it may be located at higher elevation up in the mountains. The Swan Orientation Film also mentions meteorology as one of DHARMA's primary areas of research.
- The map also makes one cryptic reference to a location which may serve as a listening station and that cryptographic research and communications analysis are carried out here. Why DHARMA would be interested in cryptography is unknown.
Note that some of the stations have names related in some way to the stories of Apollo in Greek Mythology. Apollo was born on the island of Delos which at the time floated freely in the ocean and was difficult to reach because of swirling tides surrounding it.
|70px||弓箭站||未知||数学研究/补給和储藏供应||Apollo was the god of archery.|
|70px||The Staff||未知||医學研究/储藏药物||The Caduceus staff originally belonged to Apollo. Apollo was a god of healing (and of plagues).|
|70px||天鵝站||3||电磁学研究/电磁通讯的屏蔽||Swans are sacred to Apollo, Zeus assumed the shape of a swan when he raped and impregnated Leta, Apollo's mother. Swans encircled Apollo when he was born on an Island.|
|70px||The Flame||4||與外界聯繫||Apollo was the sun god.|
|70px||The Pearl||5||心理学研究/观察各研究倉的狀況||Hindus associate the pearl with the moon. Artemis, twin sister to Apollo, is the moon goddess. Could also be a literary reference to "The Pearl" by John Steinbeck.|
|70px||蘭花站||6||時空穿梭||Possibly references the station's greenhouse exterior.|
|The Hydra||未知||动物学研究||Guardian of the Underworld (like Cerberus). Apollo sent a crow to fetch water, and blamed the Hydra as an excuse for not fulfilling the task.|
|窺鏡站||未知||指挥水下的潜艇/干扰小島與外界聯繫的信号||Most likely a literary reference to Lewis Carrol's sequel to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland titled Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.|
|暴風站||未知||毒气控制/為小島提供电力||Possibly a reference to William Shakespeare's play The Tempest, which takes place on a mysterious desert island. The wave symbol could signify the ship that was wrecked on the island due to Prospero's magic.|
The Door was presumed to be the Hatch to another station, but when opened by Sayid in 第2季 第23集 it was revealed to be a facade covering a rocky wall, however, this may be the aborted #7 station on the blast door map but there are no facts to prove it one way or the other.
These were documented on the blast door map but not yet discovered:
- Two stations labeled with "C3?" and "C4?".
- A seventh station that was crossed out. It may not have been built, or might have been destroyed, or might be the presumed station the Door. It may also have been crossed out because they were not sure it existed, explained by the "Unknown!" notation above it. Elsewhere on the map, the text "Alleged location of aborted #7. Large number of underground springs, heavy water table" appears. The text may refer to the seventh station.
- Numbers written in the corners, in the form C#/# appear only on the jigsaw puzzles and do not appear on the actual blast door within the show.
- There is a yet-to-be-seen station called The Orchid whose orientation video has been released to the audience. The purpose and abilities of this station are yet to be determined.
- The yet-unseen Temple is represented on Ben's map by a DHARMA logo. However this is insufficient to conclude that the Temple was build by DHARMA or was indeed a station.
Names of the stations
One set of the stations has names related in some way to the stories of Apollo in Greek Mythology. Apollo was born on the island of Delos which at the time floated freely in the ocean and was difficult to reach because of swirling tides surrounding it.
- The Arrow
- Apollo's most common attribute was the bow and arrow. He was a god of archery.
- The Staff
- The Caduceus staff originally belonged to Apollo. Apollo was a god of healing (and of plagues). Apollo traded the staff of Caduceus to Hermes for a lyre.
- The Swan
- Zeus assumed the shape of a swan when he raped and impregnated Leta. When Leta gave birth to Apollo, the island on which he was born was encircled by a flock of swans. Swans were afterward sacred to Apollo.
- The Flame
- Apollo was a sun god.
- The Hydra
- Apollo sent a crow to fetch water. The bird stopped to eat figs and wasted lots of time. Knowing Apollo would be angry, the crow captured the Hydra and attempted to blame it for causing the delay. Apollo saw through the ruse.
The Apollo theme also might extend to the Apollo Candy Company and their product, the Apollo Candy Bar
Other stations, which also feature inverted DHARMA logos, seemed to be named according to a different scheme.
- The Pearl
- Much like a pearl inside of a shell, the name could possibly be alluding to the fact that it is in the center of the island and central to the DHARMA Initiative stations, both in its surveillance capabilities and geographic location. For Hindus, the pearl is one of the planetary gems, associated with the moon (N.B. in Greek mythology, Artemis, the twin sister of Apollo, was the moon goddess). The Pearl could also be a literary reference to John Steinbeck's novel, "The Pearl"
- The Looking Glass
- The most apparent reference seems to be towards Lewis Carrol's sequel to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland titled Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.
- The Tempest
- Most likely a reference to William Shakespeare's play The Tempest, which takes place on a mysterious desert island. The wave symbol could signify the ship that was wrecked on the island due to Prospero's magic.
DHARMA Initiative orientation films
To instruct its members, the DHARMA Initiative has created several orientation films. Known films are:
- The Barracks video - An introductory video that new members of the Initiative were shown upon reaching the Island. Marvin Candle explained the purpose of the Initiative and security protocols for the Barracks.
- The Swan Orientation film - Instructing the Swan station's inhabitants about the protocol, supposedly as a consequence of an unspecified incident. The film includes a short history of the Initiative.
- The Pearl Orientation video - Instructing the Pearl station inhabitants on monitoring other stations.
- Outtakes of the Orchid Orientation film - Introduced as a teaser for Season 4 at San Diego Comic-Con 2007.
- The Psychology Test Orientation Video - Revealed in The Lost Experience.
- The video filmed in the Sri Lanka Video - Dated 1975, provides a broader history and overview of DHARMA.
|編號||名字||狀況||職位 / 地位||性別|
|2||Gerald DeGroot||不明，DHARMA計劃失敗後行蹤不明||研究計劃的創辦人 / 科學家||男性|
|3||Karen DeGroot||不明，DHARMA計劃失敗後行蹤不明||研究計劃的創辦人 / 科學家||女性|
|4||Horace Goodspeed||死亡，在肅清事件中被敵人毒死||小島上的領袖 / 數學家||男性|
|5||Stuart Radzinsky||死亡，在天鵝站裡吞槍自殺||研究部主管 / 天鵝站的科學家||男性|
|6||Pierre Chang||死亡，在肅清事件中被敵人毒死||天體物理學家 / 介紹影片說明者||男性|
|7||Amy Goodspeed||死亡，在肅清事件中被敵人毒死||不明 / 登記職員||女性|
|10||Juliet Burke||死亡，墮進天鵝站工地的深坑而傷重死亡||車輛調配站的修車技工 / 醫生||女性|
|12||Miles Straume||在生，乘坐Ajira航空316航班逃離小島||保安處的保安人員 / 普通成員||男性|
|14||Jack Shephard||死亡，在小島大戰中被黑衣男刺傷，後死在竹林裡||普通員工 / 清潔工人||男性|
|16||Hugo Reyes (Hurley)||在生，成為新一任小島保護者，並在小島上生活||食堂的廚師||男性|
|17||Roger Linus||死亡，在肅清事件中被Ben毒死||普通員工 / 清潔工人||男性|
|18||Ben Linus||在生，成為新一任小島保護者的顧問，並在小島上生活||普通員工 / 學校的學生||男性|
|19||Phil||死亡，在天鵝站事故中被鐵竿刺死||保安處的保安人員 / 登記職員||男性|
|21||Rosie||不明，在緊急疏散事件時乘潛水艇離開小島後行蹤不明||護士 / 登記職員||女性|
|22||Casey||不明，在緊急疏散事件時乘潛水艇離開小島後行蹤不明||寶石學家 / 登記職員||女性|
|24||Annie||不明，在緊急疏散事件時乘潛水艇離開小島後行蹤不明||學校的學生 / 普通成員||女性|
|30||Oldham||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||化學家 / 訊問員||男性|
|31||Jay||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||工作人員 / 攝影師||男性|
|43||June||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||技術人員 / 登記職員||女性|
|44||Mike||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||技術人員 / 登記職員||男性|
|45||Opal||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||護士 / 登記職員||女性|
|46||Emmanuel||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||生物學家 / 登記職員||男性|
|47||Doris||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||真菌學家 / 登記職員||女性|
|48||Donna||不明，可能在肅清事件中被敵人毒死或早已離開小島||心理學家 / 登記職員||女性|
|編號||名字||狀況||職位 / 地位||性別|
DHARMA Initiative logos
The DHARMA initiative is represented by a series of distinct 8-sided logos. These octagon-shaped logos used by the Initiative appear on many items and are seen in the various DHARMA Initiative stations on the Island; they also featured in the orientation films.
The logos are all based on an octagonal design incorporating eight trigrams surrounding a central symbol. The central symbol is unique for each station. The design of the logo was derived from a Chinese concept known as "Bagua"  although the trigrams are all inverted (inside-to-outside) from their normal "Later Heaven" order.
Status of the DHARMA Initiative
The current status of the Initiative is unknown. Hugh McIntyre, head of marketing and promotion for the Hanso Foundation stated the DHARMA Initiative was canceled in 1987. He made these claims in an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, broadcast on 24 May 2006, and also claimed that the information shown on the TV show Lost is fictional. However in the Sri Lanka Video, filmed by Rachel Blake in July 2006, Thomas Mittelwerk is seen showing several people a DHARMA Initiative orientation video, suggesting that the project might still be active in some form. The Swan station on the Island also received supplies with DHARMA-branded food and necessities up to at least December 2004 and Kelvin Inman is known to have joined the DHARMA Initiative after the Gulf War in 1991, both indicating that the Initiative did not end its operations as McIntyre has implied.
In a hacked section of the Hanso Foundation website on June 19, the hacker Rachel Blake (Persephone) posted a message, questioning the status of the DHARMA Initiative and its members.
WHO WERE THEY?
In the Official Lost Podcasts, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse make frequent references to DHARMA's fall as a "collapse", though they do not give specifics. In the 10/30/06 podcast, they confirm that the polar bears escaped from their cages during the collapse, comparing the situation to when lions escaped the Baghdad Zoo during U.S. bombing of the area.
Main article: The purge
The conflict ended with an event known as the Purge. The Hostiles/Others launched a toxic gas attack on the Barracks and possibly other locations which killed nearly all the staff of the Initiative on the Island. Some members of the Initiative, including Ben Linus, survived the attack by joining the Others. The team at the Swan survived by being sealed in the station. The bodies of the Initiative members were piled into an uncovered mass grave in the jungle. It is unclear when exactly the gassing occurred other than it happened on December 22 at 4pm.
Mikhail Bakunin claimed that the DHARMA Initiative was destroyed in a conflict with the Others. Bakunin said that the DHARMA Initiative had initiated the conflict and that every member of the initiative on the island had been killed.
The Swan station remained under the control of the DHARMA Initiative until 2004. Supplies were dropped on a regular basis to the station but replacements for the crew stopped arriving on the Island at some point before 2001.
The last known working member of the initiative on the Island was Kelvin Inman. He arrived on the Island at some point after 1992 and was sealed in the Swan station, he was left alone by the Others and seemed to be unaware of the Purge. Inman died in 2004.
Former members of the Initiative who joined the Others are still present on the Island.
- The word Dharma comes from a Sanskrit word that literally means "to hold"
- The word Dharma means "moral duty" - literally "to hold" a person to his/her purpose.
- In Hinduism and Buddhism, dharma is:
- In Eastern religion, Dharma (Sanskrit धर्म) means Natural Law or Reality, or the "Way of the Higher Truths".
- The principle or law that orders the universe.
- Individual conduct in conformity with this principle.
- The essential function or nature of a thing.
- In Hinduism
- Individual obligation with respect to caste, social custom, civil law, and sacred law.
- In Buddhism
- The body of teachings expounded by the Buddha.
- Knowledge of or duty to undertake conduct set forth by the Buddha as a way to enlightenment.
- One of the basic, minute elements from which all things are made.
- Teaching - the lessons given to the student by the teacher
- The Path of the Teaching - the journey of the student that ends ultimately in the alleviation of suffering and/or the undoing of karma
- Ultimate Reality - the realization that the most fundamental element of the universe is happiness, bliss, or Nirvana
- In Eastern religion, Dharma (Sanskrit धर्म) means Natural Law or Reality, or the "Way of the Higher Truths".
- In Italian the word "dama" (which is pronounced exactly the same as "Dharma") means the board game draughts (or checkers)
- In Italian "dama" is pronounced "dama" and no r is spelled. The word Dharma will be pronounced "Darma". Indeed Dharma does not mean dama!
- During DJ Dan's 7/05 podcast, a listener by the name of Anthony called in saying that in the 70s his grandmother joined what he thought was a cult. He said that the cult was called the "KARMA Imperative", although he probably meant to say the DHARMA Initiative but simply misspoke the name. According to Anthony's story, his grandmother joined the "KARMA Imperative" while attending the University of Michigan and was taken to an unknown location in the South Pacific and was never seen again, declared dead.
- In DJ Dan's First Live Podcast of August 11, 2006, Dan identified Keith Strutter as the guitarist and founder of Geronimo Jackson, and noted that Strutter's previous band was called the Karma Imperative.
- The word "Dharma" is defined, in Hinduism, as the basic idea of "Law"; sometimes Hinduism is called 'Sanatana Dharma' or 'eternal truth'. It is also the duty of Hindus according to their stage in life.
- Dharma & Greg was an American television situation comedy broadcast between 1997 and 2002 on ABC.
- Capitalization: Since DHARMA is an acronym (source: The Lost Experience), its proper spelling is in all capital letters. However the canonical exceptions using "normal caps" have been the welcome sign at the submarine arrival dock in "", as well as ABC press release for that episode that lists the three characters, Dharma Welcomer, Dharma Rep. 1 and Dharma Rep. 2.
From the jigsaw puzzles
- The backs of the Official Jigsaw Puzzles revealed that the "D.I.H.G." notations on the blast door map stands for DHARMA Initiative Hanso Group.
References in popular culture
Main article: Outside references to Lost
- In the October 19, 2006 episode of NBC's The Office, Dwight asks Ryan, "What is the DHARMA Initiative?"
- In the sixth chapter of Half Life 2: Episode Two, Gordon Freeman can see a corridor behind a gas tank next to Uriah the vortigaunt, where the Swan's numbers input terminal can be seen opposite a concrete wall bearing a DHARMA logo with an unknown symbol (actually is the White Forest symbol, the rebel base where the game concludes).
- 如對以下的未解決謎題有任何推論，請到 去討論
- How did the DHARMA Initiative find the Island?
- Why have DHARMA food drops continued after the Purge?
- Were any DHARMA employees ever allowed to leave the Island?
- Why did DHARMA study the particular fields that it did?
- Is DHARMA connected to Oceanic Airlines?
- Why did DHARMA drill in the Earth? (The supposed cause of the "electromagnetic leak" mentioned in Access Granted)