(written from a Production point of view)
|Date of Birth||13, 1977 (age 39)|
|Origin||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Kiele Sanchez (pronounced Kee-Lee) played the character of Nikki Fernandez during Lost's third season. Sanchez, Rodrigo Santoro, and Elizabeth Mitchell were the newest members joining the cast of Lost for Season 3, along with former guest stars Henry Ian Cusick and Michael Emerson.
While growing up in Chicago, Kiele performed in her first play in high school and was hooked. She continued performing in Chicago's renowned theater productions until a few years later when, while watching television, she saw a commercial asking for people to audition for MTV's Video Jockey (VJ) contest. Excited about the possibility of expanding her career beyond Chicago, Sanchez flew herself to New York and ended up being the first runner-up (out of 4000 people) in the contest. Little did she know that flying to L.A. (a prerequisite of the contest) would lead to the biggest acting breakthrough in her career.
Soon after arriving on the West Coast, Kiele appeared in three pilots and in the film Class Warfare. Last season she starred in the ABC series That Was Then, which was her first regular series role.
Now a resident of Los Angeles, Kiele is single and enjoys spending time with her friends and her dog.[source needed]
- Sanchez was in the short-lived drama series That Was Then.
- She also appeared in the show Married to the Kellys.
- In 2003, Kiele Sanchez appeared in the film Stuck On You.
- Sanchez portrayed Nikki Fernandez in the third season of Lost.
- Immediately after completing work on Lost, she filmed a pilot called Football Wives, a remake of the UK show Footballers Wives for ABC. The show was not picked up for the Fall 2007 season, however.
- She held a starring role in 2009 thriller A Perfect Getaway
Kiele has appeared as a talk show guest in the following:
- March 29, 2007: Jimmy Kimmel Live! 
- September 30, 2006: Sunset on the Beach (Season 3 premiere)
- She also got into the final five in MTV's Wanna be a VJ contest in 2000.
- Played Anne Sorelli in Related and Claudia Wills-Glass in ABC's That Was Then.
- She also played Susan on Married to the Kelleys.
- She is half Puerto Rican and half French.
- Meet the Next "Lost" Soul Eonline News
- Kiele Sanchez at IMDB IMDB
- Stuff Magazine - fashion shoot (Warning: Raunchy images)