|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
Running Length 29:43
- The crew started writing "" four weeks before the episode aired. The episode was shot in seventeen days with two simultaneous crews, and was finished just five days before airing.
- 那尊四隻腳趾雕像was already being planned a while ago and is a lead to Season 3 where there will be attention to an archaeological theme and to the people who were on the island before the DHARMA計劃, who arrived in the late 1970s.
- The producers suggest that the triggering of the fail safe device by Desmond will be significant in the romantic relationship between Desmond and Penelope, and that it was that action leading to the anomaly that made the island visible to the scientists working for her. The fact that the scientists missed an anomaly before may refer that the other anomaly was on September 22.
- Why didn't Hurley attack Michael? There wasn't much choice, as Jack said: going back wasn't even an option. The producers agree that character emotions and development sometimes have to be a casualty of war in intense episodes as the finale.
- There will be no reruns next season. In September, the season starts with six episodes ending with a mini-cliffhanger. After a break of 12 weeks the remaining 17 episodes will air uninterrupted in spring.
- 怪物絕對會於第3季中再次出現，The reason that the monster was not very present in season 2 is that there was simply not enough time. But: "There's a good chance that we actually saw the monster this season, but didn't realize that we were looking at the monster" (dixit Lindelof).
- Nothing is introduced into Lost unless it is known how it resolves.
- The romantic level and the interpersonal relationships will get more attention in season 3, thanks to more flashbacks.