Template:MissingPiecesnav Template:Infobox Mobisode Information "" is the fourth Lost mobisode. While Michael is in captivity with the Others, Juliet talks with him about Walt and the deal to let them leave the Island together.
Michael is tied up at the decoy village when Juliet walks in and introduces herself. She tells him the boat he requested is his, so that he can take Walt away after he frees Ben. She comments that Walt is special, that he's not an ordinary boy, and that's why she is worried about him. Juliet is glad that Michael is going to get Walt away from the Island, and she assures him that they will keep their end of the bargain. She then reveals that she made her own deal with Ben, concerning her sister. When Michael questions why she would stay on the Island to save her sister, she asks in return if he wouldn't do anything to save Walt. Then she reminds him of the list he had been given, and wishes him good luck.
- Making a deal with the devil has been a phrase long associated with making a no win deal. Because by the killings Michael ultimately has to pay more than he initially would have thought possible, the title could be a reference to the deal costing more then he thought.
- Bea Klugh's full first name is revealed to be Beatrice.
- This is Michael and Juliet's first scene together. Michael is also the first survivor to meet Juliet.
- The production code/mobisode number for this mobisode is 110, even though it was the fourth one released.
- The running time is 03:02.
- There is a making of article about this mobisode in issue 15 of Lost: The Official Magazine.
- Juliet tells Michael that she thinks Walt is special. (Regularly spoken phrases)
- Juliet asks if Michael wouldn't do everything to save Walt. This likely helped to steel him so that he could later shoot Ana-Lucia and Libby for that reason. (2x20) (Foreshadowing)
- The scene takes place after Michael's on-island flashback in "" in which he requested the boat from Bea Klugh.
- 如對以下的未解決謎題有任何推論，請到 去討論
- What is it about Walt that Juliet finds to be special and not ordinary?
- Why does Juliet wish for Walt to leave the Island, now that she considers him special?
- Watch the mobisode on ABC's site (America only)
- Download the mobisode from ABC's site (FLV Player needed)
- Mobisode credits