|Noor Abed Jazeem [Nadia]|
|[[Image:Noor Abed Jazeem [Nadia].png|center|250px]]|
|姓名||Noor Abed Jazeem|
|出身地||伊拉克 薩拉赫丁省 提克里特|
Sayid Jarrah － 丈夫 / 大舅 (後世)
Omer Jarrah － 舅子 / 丈夫 (後世)
Sam Jarrah － 兒子 (後世)
Eva Jarrah － 女兒 (後世)
Jarrah先生 － 岳父
Jarrah女士 － 岳母
|圖片頁面 • 討論頁面 • 推論頁面|
- This article is about the woman in Sayid's flashbacks. For Mikhail's cat named Nadia, see cats.
Noor "Nadia" Abed Jazeem is Sayid's former childhood friend and long lost love.
Though coming from a background of wealth, she chose to join an insurgent group against Saddam Hussein's regime, which caused her to become the subject of repeated captures and interrogations by the Iraqi Republican Guard.
With Sayid's promotion to the Intelligence Division, he was reunited with Nadia while she was imprisoned, and was tasked with her interrogation. However, the little time they had together only gave them a chance to reconnect, and drove Sayid to try to help her get her charges dropped. When his superior officer, Omar, ordered her execution, Sayid resolved to instead help her escape. During the attempt, Sayid had to shoot Omar, who caught up with him and Nadia. Additionally, as a cover story, Sayid shot himself in the leg and let Nadia escape with his gun. Before escaping, Nadia frightfully begged Sayid to come with her. When he refused, she left him her photo with the Arabic inscription; "You will see me in the next life, if not in this one". (1x09)
At some point, Nadia was in England, where Charlie spotted her being mugged in an alleyway. After he confronted the mugger and drove him away, Nadia thanked Charlie and told him that several other people noticed what was happening but just walked by. She told him that he was a hero and to not let anyone else tell him otherwise. Charlie later regarded this as one of the best moments of his life. (3x21)
Her whereabouts were later used as a lure by the CIA to get Sayid to work for them. Eventually, they informed Sayid that Nadia was working in Irvine, California as "a lab tech in a medical testing company". (1x21)
Later, on the Island, Sayid told Rousseau that Nadia was dead because of him, although he never mentioned the source of this information, how she died, or how he had anything to do with her death. (1x09)
- Irvine, where Sayid was informed that Nadia was located, is a city located in Orange County, California, just south of Los Angeles. Irvine is located right next to the city of Tustin, where Locke worked at a box company.
- During Sayid's search for Nadia, he passed by England. Nadia had spent some time in England, and was saved from a mugger by Charlie there.
- Nadia left Iraq sometime before 1997, since Sayid had been searching for her for 7 years.
- Nadia bought her house before John Locke was paralyzed, no later than approximately 2000.
- Noor means "light" in Arabic.
- Nadia means "tender" and "delicate" in Arabic.
- Nadia shares her first name, Noor, with World War II heroine Noor Inayat Khan, who was also, like Nadia, an insurgent.
- 如對以下的未解決謎題有任何推論，請到 去討論
- Nadia 死了还是活着?
- 为什么 Sayid 告诉 Rousseau 说 Nadia 已经死了?
- Nadia 工作的医药公司是什么?
- 为什么 Nadia 在英国?
|主要描写剧集||第1季 第2集 • 第1季 第7集 • 第1季 第15集 • 第1季 第24集 • 第2季 第12集 • 第3季 第21集 |
|闪回角色||British priest • Buyer • Boone Carlyle • Cindy Chandler • Charlie's groupies • Commercial director • Francis Heatherton • Lucy Heatherton • Noor "Nadia" Abed Jazeem • JD • Lily • Claire Littleton • Rose Nadler • Karen Pace • Liam Pace • Megan Pace (child) • Megan Pace (mother) • Simon Pace • Roderick • Shannon Rutherford • Jack Shephard • Dexter Stratton • Tommy • Unnamed Drive Shaft member|
|物品||D.S. 戒指 • Greatest Hits list • 吉他 • 花生酱 • 钢琴 • Voltron|
|参见: Main Characters|