|圖片頁面 • 模板頁面|
On the Island编辑
Oldham prepares to interrogate Sayid.
Horace Goodspeed brought Sayid to Oldham's tent outside the Barracks in order to determine Sayid's true identity. Oldham gave an unidentified drug to Sayid, which would apparently act as a truth serum of some sort. When Sayid started babbling about being from the future, Oldham concluded that he had dosed Sayid too heavily and did not believe Sayid's story. Oldham would appear to be the only DHARMA member who lives outside of the central Barracks complex. Sawyer describes him as a "psychopath." Oldham appears to enjoy music.
- Oldham is a town in northern England, near Manchester. It was a major location in the Luddite and Chartist movements in the 19th century. In 2001 there were major race riots in the town. There are also several other places called Oldham in England, Canada, and the USA.
- The name Oldham is thought to derive from Old Norse Aldehulme, which means old knoll or hill.
- The pharmaceutical company in Russia is named "Oldham Pharmaceuticals."
- John Oldham was an English poet from the 17th century who died at the age of thirty from smallpox.
- Musician Bonnie "Prince" Billy's real name is Will Oldham. Also going under the name Palace Music, he released an album of B-Sides in 1997 called Lost Blues and Other Songs.
- In the episode "", Charlie tells Naomi, "My band got its start at the Night and Day bar on Oldham Street" in Manchester.
- Oldham was mentioned in the part 3 of Mysteries Of The Universe by a colleague who he worked with in Los Angeles prior to joining the Initiative. The colleague also stated that Oldham was his first name, and that he was a chemist.