|家庭成員：||不明 － 兒子 / 女兒|
|圖片頁面 • 模板頁面|
Sabine was one of the women among the Others who volunteered to become pregnant, even though she knew it was a risk. Despite the best efforts of Juliet, her body turned on her during pregnancy. Ethan attempted surgery to save either her or her baby, but she died during the operation. Ben later attempted to console Juliet by telling her that Sabine was the one who chose to become pregnant. (3x16)
- The name Sabine is of Latin origin. It is a very common name in German speaking countries, where it was extremely popular in the early 1970s. Its literal meaning is "from the tribe of Sabini". Its figurative meaning is "sanctified or blessed by God".
- The Sabines were a tribe living in central Italy during the time when Romulus and Remus established the city of Rome. Romulus arranged mass kidnapping of the Sabine women so as to provide wives for the citizens of Rome.
- The name may be a reference to the event in Roman history commonly referred to as "The Rape of the Sabine Women" .
- The character Sabine may be a reference to "Griffin and Sabine: An Extraordinary Correspondence"  a novel (the first in a six-part series) by Nick Bantock . The books also feature strange happenings on an island.
- On some websites, Sabine is known as Savinne.