|出身地||美國 加利福尼亞州 洛杉磯|
|家庭成員|| Christian Shephard － 前岳父|
Margo Shephard － 前岳母
Jack Shephard － 前夫
|圖片頁面 • 討論頁面 • 推論頁面|
Sarah Wagner is Jack Shephard's ex-wife.
Accident and meeting Jack
Sarah was driving the other car in an accident that killed Shannon Rutherford's father, Adam Rutherford, a little over 3 years before Oceanic Flight 815 crashed. She was engaged to Kevin at the time of her car accident.
Sarah and Jack ultimately got divorced; Jack bitterly contested the divorce and eventually began stalking her trying to discover the identity of her lover. Jack eventually accused his own father and assaulted him in public, after finding his father' telephone number in Sarah's cell phone call records. Juliet told Jack that Sarah is now happy. (3x01)
After the rescue of the Oceanic 6
Sarah arrives at the emergency room where Jack is being treated, stating that Jack still has Sarah listed as his emergency contact person. At this point Sarah is visibly pregnant. (3x22)
- "Sarah" is also the alias given to Ana Lucia by Christian in "". She calls him "Tom".
- In the Disney animated film Template:Link, pay attention to the scenes which take place on the roof of the orphanage. There is graffiti which reads "SARAH + JACK." (Unconfirmed as to whether this is a reference to the "Lost" characters, however Disney is the parent company to ABC.)
- Sarah's injury from the accident, a punctured lung full of blood, is the same as Naomi's after she lands in a tree. Jack treats it in the same way as Mikhail treats Naomi's--sticking a large needle in her.
- In Lost: Via Domus, her maiden name is given as Wagner. However, the game is considered non-canon.
- Julie Bowen, who plays Sarah, really was pregnant when Sarah's scene with Jack in the emergency room was filmed. She gave birth to a baby boy on 11 April 2007.
- 如對以下的未解決謎題有任何推論，請到 去討論
- Did Sarah actually have an affair with Christian Shephard?
- Is Sarah actually happy, as Juliet says? How does Juliet know?
- Who is the father of her baby?